Thursday, December 3, 2015

LBD GONE FRINGE

    
    Sometimes you wake up and you just want to throw on an easy dress, shades and easy shoes. I love black. it's simple, its chic, its easy. It's always warm and sunny in LA so wearing black could be a little tricky. I found this Cheap Monday dress on ASOS.com and p these really chic Dolce Vita fringe booties, (FRINGE-- GOD BLESS THE FRINGE) that I fell in love with  2 months ago, and i put together a really simple but chic outfit. I am having an afternoon coffee in it now and a date later. i am not planning on changing. All i have to do is throw on a black leather jacket and here is my casual-chic-date-outfit. As my friend Jesse Montana says:
 CHIC AF!!! 
So this is my Thursday Simple CHIC AF date outfit :)




 

No comments:

Post a Comment