Wednesday, August 14, 2013

ATTEMPTED TO SKATE

 I have been interested in skating for a few years now, I follow skaters, I went to US Open for surfing and skating down in Huntington 2 years in a row, plus the X Games. Absolutely love it, and I am very intrigued by the lifestyle. Super cool. Well, I decided to learn how to skate. Been asking couple of skaters from around the world to teach me but they were too busy for a newbie like me. (Not being sarcastic) So I decided to learn on my own. I put my Comme de Fuckdown hat and Clubmasters to be cooler ;) I got printed pants from TopShop and a board from Venice beach, and here I am, ready to skate. Lolz. Well it didn't go the way I planned it and my butt suffered a bit, as i fell a few times. Either way I can stay on a board now but I can't stop it. Pretty cool and funny. So Organic!






No comments:

Post a Comment